Monday, September 19, 2011

Babies Tots n' More Consignment Event

Whether you want to stock up your kids' wardrobes for this winter, or unload the clothes, toys and accessories they've outgrown, the Babies Tots n' More event is the place you want to be!

Babies, Tots and More is a children’s seasonal consignment event featuring the highest quality toys, clothing and accessories appropriate for the coming season. The event also features children’s furniture, baby/child gear, strollers, maternity items and more. In addition to consigned goods, Babies, Tots n' More also features a selection of the area’s best new and custom goods.



I've attended the event in the past, and was impressed by the amount of merchandise as well as the prices. How impressed? I'm actually holding off on buying my daughter new clothes for this season until after this event... and I postponed a weekend trip until the following weekend so that I would not miss it!

This year, for the first time, I'm also going to consign. It's a very organized and easy process. The web site is set up so that you can apply for a drop off time (hurry before the spots are gone!) and then you can input each item that you want to sell. You then print out your tags, get your items in order, and make your drop.

You'll find brands ranging from Carter's, Baby Gap and Old Navy to Ralph Lauren, Hanna Anderson, and other designer labels. And I can tell you based on what I'm bringing in that lots of items will be in great condition - I've got plenty of things to sell that my daughter never even wore!

PUBLIC SALE:
Friday, October 14, 2011
10:00 AM – 7:00 PM

Saturday, October 15, 2011
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
(Most Items 1/2 Price after 1:00 PM)

Visit the Babies, Tots n' More Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment