Saturday, April 18, 2009

Got Baby? Be By Baby!

I have been meaning to visit Be By Baby for MONTHS, and I'm so glad that we finally stopped in! I've been getting their emails for months, which are always full of great information on the various classes and mommy groups that take place in their store. I felt like I was part of a special mommy club, even though I'd never stepped foot in the door.

This is a great store if you're a new or expecting mom. They've got a great section of items for moms-to-be, including nursing supplies, slings, cloth diapers, organic baby products and nursing bras and tops. If you're interested in learning about cloth diapering or babywearing, they offer classes that teach you about these subjects. While I was there, I saw a pregnant woman getting a quick lesson on slings with a very lifelike baby doll.

Their class offerings are great too - they offer instruction on natural childbirth, breastfeeding, infant CPR, baby sign language and much more. I might sign my mom up for an upcoming infant safety class.

The product selection overall is really wonderful - adorable baby clothes, toys, and gift items, and they've got a huge selection of wooden Melissa and Doug puzzles - our favorites - and other natural wood toys. I managed to escape with only one item, although it would have been easy to fill entire trunk. I found a great wide-brim sunhat for Mia, which for the life of me I couldn't seem to find last year.

So if you're an expectant or new mom, or looking for a great gift, be sure to stop in some time! Located at 1654 W. Roscoe. http://www.bebybaby.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment