Guests will enjoy a special evening of music, summer treats, fun activities and the chance to win tickets to Cirque du Soleil's OVO. You'll also having a chance to be among the first to tour the Museum's newest exhibit, Nature Trails. This will be the Museum's largest permanent exhibit, and is a 1/3+ mile trail right in the heart of nature in Lincoln Park. Forget you're in the city, and you can:
- Explore native vegetation such as prairies, savannas, wetlands and woodlands
- Marvel at the colorful cluster of butterflies at the Woodward A. Wickham Butterfly Garden
- Watch dragonfly larvae, diving beetles and tadpoles at the Pickerelweed Pond
- Listen to one of the sounds of summer—birds singing
- Smell the herbs and fresh, seasonal produce in the urban garden
Again, it's all FREE on Tuesday evening!