Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sweet!

Being that my ChicagoKids.com logo is penguins, it was only a matter of time before I made my way into Suckers Candy at 3256 N. Damen. Visitors here are greeted by an enormous penguin statue, and I felt that I had perhaps stumbled upon a place that was my soul match (nevermind all the goodies inside and my insane chocolate addiction!)




The store is absolutely adorable, from the outside right on in. Containers of candy fill the store, and you can fill your bag with whatever you like. They had every type of gummy candy, from bears to fish to fruit rings, hard candies, chocolates, lollipops - you name it! It's great for kids, so you can just let everyone fill up their own bag with whatever they want.


They also do gift and goodie bags. A friend of mine has used them before to make goodie gift bags, and she said they did a great job.


Unfortunately it was over 90 degrees the day we stopped by, and since I'm a chocoholic I couldnt' really stock up too much or everything would have melted. So of course we will be returning soon on a cooler day!

No comments:

Post a Comment