Monday, May 4, 2009

Birthday in a Box

We had our family first birthday party for Mia on Saturday, and I finally placed an order with Birthday in a Box to get the party decorations that we needed. I've been an affiliate of Birthday in a Box on the ChicagoKids.com web site for years, but had never actually used the web site myself.

Mia loves Baby Einstein characters, so we decided to do a Baby Einstein themed party. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, so I needed to get as many party accessories as possible on a budget. I found that Birthday in a Box had a ton of great, affordable party items, and we ended up getting plates, utensils, napkins, a big Happy Birthday party banner, and a really cute little Baby Einstein caterpillar candle, all for under $50! They also have party favors, balloons, pinatas, invitations/thank you notes, crafts and activities and more.

Check out this article for great tips on how you can save money on your children's birthday parties.

Full disclosure is that I get a percentage from anything purchased thru my links to this site - but I am writing about it because I really loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment